We had a great weekend. Jacob and I went up with Lesa Rennick ( a friend from Church) and her mom (who is from Wyoming) up to My parents house and took them to Shipshewana. We took them to the Essenhause in Middlebury, and all over Shipshe. However we didn't get to see everything we talked about. They enjoyed it so much. We had fun sharing our home town with them.
Saturday after a day of Shopping in Shipshe. Michael came up. WE then as a family played Dance Dance Revolution. Michael and I even made a bet that I wouldn't sing a certain song on Karaoke if I didn't beat him, but Don't fear I can still sing my song on Karaoke.
Jacob did wonderful. His bottom tooth finally broke through. He was such a happy camper then, showing off his smile to everyone.
Sunday we had a family get together at the lake. We had a great time. We also had a shower for Aunt Bee and Uncle Rob, they will be having their little boy in September. We look forward to little Remmington coming to play with Jacob. The lake was a little cold, but Jacob loved kicking his little feet in it anyways.
The sad part is that Michael and I had to leave Jacob with my parents. It was so hard for me to leave Sunday night knowing it would be till Wednesday night and a 3 1/2 hr trip before I will see him again. Both Michael and I were tearful, but we know he will be just fine. Michael is going to St Louis for work and I will be working nights so we needed someone to take care of Jacob. My parents were really looking forward to the time with him. I am sure he will experience many new sites (The LaGRange county fair is this week).
Keep Michael and I in your prayers this week will be hard. Thanks
Tara
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tara, I love your blog! Jacob is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment