This next picture is of me having lots of fun at the state fair. I really enjoyed all the lights and animals. Mommy's friend Vickie is holding me while I check out the horse.
Some other exciting news is that I am going to have another Aunt. Uncle Matt is now engaged to "Aunt" Lindsey. I am kinda sad though. I thought Lindsey was my girlfriend. I really enjoy it when she babysits or when I can be around her, so I guess it is okay that she is going to be my Aunt. Congrats Matt and Lindsey. This picture is me trying to figure out what Lindsey is saying, especially holding the bridal magazine.
Finally, Last Thursday my daddy had a birthday so we got him lots of fun toys. Mommy had me pose for this picture to tell daddy one of his presents. He really like everything we got. His favorite was the colts tickets. I wish I could go but daddy is going to take Mommy. (a special thanks to Gigi who helped mommy get the tickets)
I then got to spend a couple days with both my grandparents. Mommy and daddy went to Cedar Point and left me with Grandma Evans and Grandma and Grandpa Sherck. I had so much fun playing and spending time with them. I was so wore out. I have been trying to catch up on sleep. Mommy and Daddy hope that I get back on my routine soon.
Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment