I also have become really good at crawling. Daddy and Mommy say I am getting into everything. I just am exploring. I am pretty fast. Maybe I will be a runner like daddy someday. Here is a picture of me starting to take off. Mommy can't get a good picture because I am so fast. I decided I won't wait for others to carry me. I will just do it myself.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Baby dedication
This past weekend was a busy one. At Church I was dedicated. This means that My mommy and Daddy and all my family, friends and church recognized that I am a gift from God and will provide an environment to learn and grow to know him more. So in a sense God gave me to my parents and my parents gave me back to God. Because of the special service I had a lot of family in town. My great grandparents, Joe and Katie Lehman, and great grandma Velma Sherck came. My grandma and grandpa Sherck and uncles Chris, Matt, and Brian along with Aunt Rachel, Lindsey and Carrie and of course my cousin Malachi, were all present. Afterwards we had a cookout at our house. However it was really hot so we all ate inside. I love spending time with all my family. I played so much I did not want to take a nap. Then when Mommy finally forced me to take a nap, I was mad and looking around when I got up and saw they were all gone. I have decided I will not take naps when family or friends are here anymore, because then they will leave. Here are a few pictures from the dedication for you to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment