Anyways, I convinced mommy that we needed to take daddy to the children's museum because he has never been and it is so much fun. I really enjoy hanging out with both my parents. They are pretty cool. Even though I just went to the museum a few months ago there were new things for me to see. It is one cool place. I could stay in one area for a long time, but then daddy would get tired of it and told us to move on. I would cry and scream until I saw what was next. At the end of the day I don't know who was more tired, Mommy, Daddy or I. Here are some pictures of our day.
Wow, that is one good looking boy!
Having some tea with the bears
Daddy and Me
WEEE, I love slides. We have one in our backyard and I can't get enough of it
Water!! It is so much fun to splash
Mommy and Me again, back to the sand
I started a new trick. I can make my food disappear and reappear again. Mommy and Daddy say it is hard not to laugh at me. I started this the other night with apples. I would put them on my head and then they would fall off and I would laugh, then I would eat them. Not the best I know, but it is fun.
I then moved on to carrots, and pears, and hot dogs. Much to the embarrassment of my parents I have also performed my trick out in public restaurants.
No comments:
Post a Comment