Just thought I would give you a little update on how the move is going with the Watts family. Jacob is starting to enjoy Grandma and Grandpas house, besides the spoiling, he loves the outdoors. He loved the outdoors before but at Grandma and Grandpas they have a lot more land to run around in and things to climb on, so he really LOVES the outdoors. Michael said he cried so much last night when he was bringing him indoors for bed. Jacob has also learned how to escape from Grandma and Grandpas. Grandma and Grandpa have door handles that he can reach and easily open. I guess we still need to work on baby proofing.
Jacob had his first day at the new babysitters Monday. From what I hear he had a good day and adjusted well. I think it helps that he gets to see all kinds of animals on their little farm. My mom picked him up and said he ate good, slept good, and played hard. My Aunt Bee also takes little Remmington to the same sitter and she said when she dropped Remi off Jacob ran to her and wanted her ( I think he was just excited to see someone familiar-being that so much is changing and wanted to leave with her).
As for me, I have worked my last days at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. I will truly miss my time there, but look forward to my new adventure and getting to spend all my evenings, holidays and weekends with my family. I accepted a postion as the head nurse for East Noble School corporation. I will have 2 Elementary schools and a High school under me. With the school year rapidly approaching they wanted me to start Wednesday, making Monday night my last night in Indy.
Michael started his new job on Monday and said it went pretty well. From what I hear he really likes his new gadgets especially his phone.
Please continue to pray for us in this time of transition and that Michael and I won't kill each other with all this new time we now will have together.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job! School nurse, huh?? You'll have to let me know if you like it. I've always thought I might like to do that....someday! Sorry I didn't get to see you again;0( Keep in touch!
Post a Comment