Saturday, September 13, 2008

Discovering Grandma's

So I am adjusting quickly to living at Grandmas. I had been here many times, but I am discovering more each day.

I love playing outside with all the out side toys (Grandpa's tractor included). Mommy says I am so cute because I go inside this little house under the slide and play drive up window. She comes to my window and ask for a shake or fries and I turn and play like I am getting something and then hand it to her. I then blow her a kiss.
Here I am discovering all the nooks and crannies of grandma and grandpa's house. What is this? A cassette tape?
Grandma and Grandpa have brought me out some toys my mommy and uncles use to play with and I enjoy them as much as my toys.

And as you can see I have gotten pretty good about taking off my clothes. Mommy is very thankful, we have had no incidents in public. I think it is a very fun game as mommy puts on my clothes I take them off. Mommy says she is saving these pictures to display when I graduate!
** I don't show naughty pictures, It is all covered!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, the naked pics on the horse will come back to haunt you one day, sweet boy! Too funny! Hope momma is liking her new job and you guys are settling in.

Jessica said...

haha...that is sooo cute!