Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland

My Uncles are home!!! What do you get when you combine my Two Cool uncles and lots and lots of Snow?............................................................................................................
.................................................Lots of Fun in the outdoors, Sledding!

I have two really cool uncles that like to spoil me and show me what boys like to do. We just don't tell Mommy all of it.
We went sledding and when I went down with Brian I got a little on my face,
so I said HO, HO, HO
Here is my Cheesy smile.
It is a little cold out here, but not enought to make me stop having fun


Uncle Matt has shown me how to throw snowballs, I was trying to throw one at Mommy as she stood on the deck taking my picture. I missed her but I got her later, as well as Uncle Matt, Uncle Brian, Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy. I will open up he sliding doors get a handful and throw it at anyone inside the house.

a quick picture with Uncle Matt before sledding down the hill









2 comments:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

The snow looks like SOOO much fun! Wish we could get some of that here!! We were told we were getting some yesterday but barely got a dusting. Jacob looked like he loved it all!

Anonymous said...

I have to say the only thing that would have made this event better is if the coolest uncle (Uncle Chris) could have been there.