I learned a new trick I can sit up, however sometimes I weeble woble and fall down. But I am getting better all the time.
The next picture is of me and Nicholas playing on the blanket at the park. We loved looking at the sky.
Just the boys at the picnic
Boy, did I have a fun weekend. I went to my first wedding ever (well since I've been out of mommy's tummy). It was for our friends Aliza and Rob. They looked really pretty. I did very well. Mommy and Daddy were really proud of me. However, I tried to say AMEN for the preacher and Daddy decided to take me out. Bummer! At the reception, I wanted to boogie, so mommy and I danced, but Daddy was a party pooper.
Then Sunday after Church, Mommy and Daddy with our Friends John, Rachel, and Nicholas went to a park for a picnic. That was my first Picnic. We had very yummy food and a great time. Nicholas and I played while the grownups played their games. I hope we have more picnics.
thanks for checking up with me
Jacob
1 comment:
wow...i'm so proud of you tara! i enjoy looking at the pics!
Post a Comment