Monday, October 29, 2007

Updating finally

So I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I warned you with post number one that I would not always be very prompt at updating, so I shouldn't have to say I am sorry.
So much has happened these past few weeks. It doesn't feel like very much at the time, just normal every day stuff, but looking back on it so much has changed as Jacob gets more and more mobile.
A big event is this past weekend Chris and Rachel Sherck (My brother and sister-in-law) had a little baby girl, about 8 weeks early. They named her Ruth Kathryn. She is so adorable. Right now she is doing well in the NICU at Riley. Rachel is doing well too and got to come home from the hospital on Sunday. We ask that you pray for them as Ruth gets stronger, Rachel heals, and Chris and Malachi try to balance everything that is happening in their lives.
Because of the arrival of Ruth, We had an unexpected visit from Grandpa Sherck at our house. This picture was so cute as Jacob was playing with him on Sunday morning before Church.

Jacob has also discoved the game of hide and seek, I have found him many places, under the kitchen table, under the end tables and coffee table and so on. He was having so much fun under the kitchen table. Giggling and peeking around our jackets hanging off the backs of the chairs.
He has also gotten in to many things, including my plant that I have had since college from my grandpa's funeral. He was too cute sitting with it on his head to be mad. Hopefully the plant will survive this like it did my dorm.
And finally, Here is his 8 mth picture with the bear. Boy, is the bear getting smaller?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Rachel and Ruth are doing well. HOpe Ruth is home soon!