Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boys will be boys

So it has been a little while since I last updated, but we have been really busy in the Watts household. Mostly I have kept my mommy and daddy on their toes. I have become a little mischievous as I experience many new things. First I got to play in the snow the first time. I wasn't sure what the white cold stuff was, and mommy just sat me down in it. I tried to crawl but it was hard to crawl in the white stuff and with all the clothes my parents made me wear, so I started to cry. But mommy came to help me and then I started to enjoy it. I really like to lick the cold stuff that stuck to my gloves.






I then decided my next duty was to get into everything I could before Christmas. So I decided to get into the chocolates mommy and Daddy got from Great Grandma and Grandpa Lehman. I thought the chocolate was so yummy. It was a little sticky though. I got it all over the carpet and my clothes and of course my face and hands. Mommy caught me before I could make too much damage so my task was not complete. I decided that when daddy was following me around that I would close the door on him when I went into the bathroom. Daddy thought it was kinda cute so he let me have my privacy for a little bit. Mommy then open the door with daddy to find me really enjoying the toilet paper. I really enjoy the bathroom, how can you not when there is a swimming pool and a roll of white TP to play with.
I still wasn't finished. I then decided to clear all the books off the bookshelf. I thought I was helping mommy reorganize it. It was really hard work, so I decided to rest, and finish my work after a couple seconds of resting.
I actually helped though. In my clearing the books, mommy found a gift card that she had given daddy a couple years back that daddy lost when he was using it as a book mark. Mommy then was a little sneaky and placed it in Daddy's stocking this year.


























Mommy said I have to include this last picture. That doesn't look like a boy that would get into trouble, now does it? Mommy and daddy got a new camera for themselves for Christmas (as you can see) and they have been taking pictures of me like crazy, learning how to use their new camera.




Oh I almost forgot to tell you, on the day after Christmas I started walking. I am still unsure of myself, and pretty much prefer to crawl, but I was walking about 4 ft between mommy and uncle Matt. My parents are excited for me, but yet they are very scared. Who wouldn't be look at the damage I can do just by crawling around.


Love, Jacob

No comments: