
Today Mommy and Daddy took me to see Santa. I don't know what to think of him, I was a little tired due to all of the Christmas shopping. In fact the picture is of me right before I had enough of the big guy. I promptly started crying untill daddy came and got me. Hopefully Santa doesn't hold it against me in two weeks. I want some sweet toys. Hope the the next two weeks find all of my friends in good cheer. I love you all.
Jacob
P.S.--I enjoyed the oversized toys more than Santa
6 comments:
Cute Santa pic! At least he's not screaming his head off;0)
He's so big- I can't believe it! And, Tara, buy him some new jeans...they look like capri pants! Although, he doesn't seem to care much...
awe, how cute! :) i'm sure it was a fun filled experience. have a good weekend!
how cute!! looks like he had some fun! thanks for your christmas card. it's adorable!! where did you get those cards that you stuck the picture on? i'm sure that was much cheaper than printing off greeting cards. you guys are such a cute family. i just printed ours off today so you'll get one from us eventually ;) have a very merry christmas!! love...rach
update, update...i want to see more pics of you guys and christmas! i've been meaning to call...i miss you and i hope your christmas was wonderful!
I couldn't resist putting a comment on your blog! I saw your Christmas letter at my mom and dad's at Christmas. You have an adorable family, Mike! We still live in SC and you can find us at: www.xanga.com/SCmartins
Esther - The Bontrager boys' sister
Post a Comment