Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First trip to the Museum

So mommy took me to a special place today, the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I had so much fun. I learned a lot, and explored even more. I hope I get to go again someday soon. We spent many hours there, I even missed my afternoon nap ( I really didn't mind), yet I didn't get to see everything. We had great company as Vicki, a friend of mommy's from work, met us there. Next time, I want to take daddy and show him all the cool things. We took way too many pictures. Here are a few to show you our fun.Me with Curious George's hat
( The curious George special edition section was so much fun)

Like my Glasses?

My favorite place was the preschool play zone.

There was a tumbling area. It was much fun exploring.


a friend I met in the tumbling zone

Mom, what is this stuff?
Vicki, Look at all those balls rolling everywhere
Yes, I had to try and put everything in my mouth or stick my tongue on all the windows.
Mom says she is sure it makes her look like a great pediatric nurse

Me and Vicki playing curious George

Who's curious and who's George?

Who's the fish in the deep blue sea?
Mommy's thrilled about me driving
Indy 500, Here I come I love discovering!

Sorry about the so few pictures. Don't worry, we have more. I can't wait to go back. After such a fun day I am exhausted and need to go to bed, the nap in the car ride wasn't long enough. Thanks Mommy and Vicki!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The museum is so much fun! New things to discover every time you go. Make sure mommy takes you back VERY soon!

Vicki said...

I had so much fun with you at the museum! Thanks for letting me spend the day with you and your mommy!