This week seemed like not much has happened, but a there are a few things to inform you about. I have found I realy like cookies. I make a big mess, but They are very yummy. I like to kick my feet and smile really big when mommy gets a cookie out. She calls me her cookie monster. Do I really look like a monster in this picture?

Then Tuesday Mommy took me to meet some new friends. Went to see Mommy's friend Sandy from work and her kids. We met Isabelle. The newest edition to the Burnette family. We have been praying for the Burnettes for a while, as it has been a long process for them in adopting their 4th child. We are so happy Isabelle is home with them and the long process is over. I had so much fun meeting them. They also have a lot of cool toys. Abby, Isabelle's sister has a lot of energy like me and was a great host. Thanks Sandy for letting us visit.

Finally I have to end with some sad news. Daddy broke his leg in two places last Sunday playing Volleyball. Mommy and I are telling people it was playing kick boxing on the WII. I feel so bad for daddy, and for me too. This means Daddy can't pick me up as much. But he is doing much better.
Okay so Mommy said I can't end like that. Here is a little clip for you to enjoy. I am such a morning person (unlike my parents) and sometimes I just get the giggle bug at breakfast. I had it this day, and mommy found it when she sneezed. Hope you enjoy.
It is a little long. You are more than welcome to end it early. It is just the same thing over and over.
Jacob
1 comment:
Jacob, We think you make an adorable cookie monster! Yum! So glad you could come over and play. Abby talked about the fun she had with you the rest of the day! Also, Izzy loved her outfit. It fits just fine!! Thanks and come and play again soon!
Post a Comment