Monday, March 10, 2008

Our little Music Man

It amazes me how big Jacob is getting, and how much he gets into and understands. He has been so cute lately trying to mimic Michael and I . He got a guitar for his birthday and well he has to pull it out and play it when Michael is playing Guitar Hero. Here are a couple pictures to show you. "I am really good:
Notice I even have a doodlebop guitar, They are my new favorite thing"

"Battling against daddy. He is way too good for me"

Then he decides he has to take after Mommy and sing Karaoke. He is so cute. He walks around with the microphone like he is performing, but he likes to share too. He pretty much just sings one note, but it can be really short or Loooooooooong, or loud or soft.

singing a solo

Sharing with mommy

Our duet!

Really, I am just singing back up!

Oh what the music man we have at our house.
As you may have noticed in the first picture, Jacobs poor face was all broke out last week. It is so hard with his allergies. I can't wait to see the allergist. Good news though, It has cleared up this week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed Jacob sharing his microphone, but Mommy's not sharing hers;0P Michael must have taught him that;0)

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

We really must get our little music children together to play soon! Cara also loves playing guitar or singing, but the drums are her favorite. She also LOVES the Doodlebops!! We are headed to see them in concert next week!

Melissa said...

Man, I'm out of the loop...I don't even know who the Doodlebops are! I miss you guys so much!!!! I can't believe how big everyone's kids are-- especially Jacob!