Sunday, April 6, 2008
Fun in the SUN!!
Finally a taste of summer. Not only did we get plenty of sunshine today but Daddy said it got up to 70 degrees. To top it all off my friend Nicholas came over and played with me. His mommy and daddy celebrated their anniversary so we decided to get together and play for the day. I love it outside, I am always trying to get out when I shouldn't. Below are some pictures to prove that I actually convinced Daddy to be Nicholas and my chauffeur for the day. Look at that caddy of a wagon. Thats how you get the girls.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey tara!! i can't believe how big jacob is getting. he is quite the little man! i love looking at all of the pictures. i hope you are doing well. i miss ya!
rachael
Post a Comment