While we were camping I got to enjoy many new things. Some of my favorite were in the water. Daddy and Mommy took me on a canoe ride. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I have to were this thing that hugs my chest, and I don't like tight things. Not to mention, Uncle Brian and Carrie were in the other canoe and they were a little dangerous. I was glad Grandma sat with me and protected me. Here are a few pictures of our canoeing adventure.
After all that hard work, I wanted to cool off so we went to the beach. I really enjoyed it. There were so many other kids I could watch, and it is so much fun to play in the water. This was my first time swimming in the lake.
It is really fun to throw the sand-
Uncle Brian taught me this when we were at my Great Grandpa's lake. He was skipping rocks so I thought I would try. This sand has some rocks in it so I thought I was just doing the same
checking everyone out.
Mommy and Daddy thought I was pooping. They are gross. Who poops on the beach? I didn't. Check out my super spikes Hair in that picture. I am cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment