Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swim Baby

So I am a little behind, but there is a lot going on at our house lately.
Ever since Mommy took me to Plainfield water park I have wanted to go back and take some friends. So Tuesday, Mommy and I took Mommy's friend Vicki and my babysitter's kids, Brianna and TJ. We had a blast. Since it was overcast there weren't too many people there and we had free reign. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Vicki and Me

I just wanted to get down and play some more

Wet baby
Playing tag around the tree-
I loved playing this game with Vicki

Splash fun.

I love it when they pull me up in the air and drop me down. I make really big splashes.

Mommy and me again

I wanted to go ride the kiddie slide. I would beg and point to do it over and over again.

Brianna showing me how to go across on the rope

TJ going down the slide.

They had no wait at the watersides at the end and were able to race and do whatever. I have lots of fun watching them

Thanks for going with us Vicki, Brianna, and TJ. I had so much fun with you.

No comments: