Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things I enjoy lately

Festivals!!!! I enjoyed Corn School last week then this past weekend enjoyed the apple festival. The best part is all the yummy food. However, I am such a people watcher and I love watching all the people, especially the kids. At Corn School I got to see the kiddie parade and a bunch of rides. At the apple festival, I sat through all of Raise a Ruckus, a show choir like show that East noble puts on.
Unfortunately,Mommy didn't bring the camera so the only picture we have is what our good friend John sent us that he took with his IPhone. I am pointing at the apple in this picture. I love apples. Next, I still love being outside even when it is cold. I try to escape as much as possible, but Mommy and Daddy always find me.
Daddy wrestling me
And finally I love Grandpa's Bus. I can't wait for him to get home and I run to him from where ever he is at. I really want him to take me on a bus ride. I even say Bus only I am not so good about adding the S sound.

No comments: