Sunday, October 12, 2008

youth fun

Yes, you read it right. Michael and I were asked to pray about being the youth leaders at our church only after being in the area again for 2 weeks. We were a little worried that we would be over committing ourselves in this new found freedom of nights and weekends. But We love it. We have a wonderful group of youth and enjoy getting together with them. Here are a few of the 200 pictures we had from our youth photo scavenger hunt in the big old LaGrange.









Can you imagine the list I had created from these pictures? I had everything, in the shower, to in a buggy, in the opposite sex bathroom, pumping gas for someone, kissing some one's baby, helping an old lady across the street, and the list go on and on. It was a great night.
Pray for us as we lead the youth this next year.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! YOu'll do a fabulous job!