Saturday, December 27, 2008
the 26th of Christmas
so after sleeping in and enjoying my new toys from Christmas, I was in a little better mood, and we headed to Great Grandma Sherck's House for Christmas on the 26th. I still wasn't myself, but I had a good night. The roads were really icy so some of the family couldn't make it and we really missed them, but we have fun with the crew that was there. Here are a few pictures for your pleasure
I am opening up my gift from the gift exchange and showing my 3rd cousins Bo, and Owen. I got a sleepover set and Car slippers. I love it, and can't wait to use it. (It will be great for staying at Grandma and Grandpas- If we ever get our own house)
Sometimes the best toys are not toys at all but the box they come in. We enjoyed this for quite a while till the grown-ups put it away.
Here I am making my cheesy smile As I open up my handmade pillow from Great Grandma. I like to take it to bed with me, and Mommy and daddy find me making animal noises in my crib as I play with my pillow. The picture isn't very good, but It is a pillow with a barn on it that has pockets for a small stuffed horse, pig, and chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment