Santa was so good too me. We opened Christmas presents early and then headed to Great Grandma and Grandpa Allen's. There I ate lots of yummy food, but I was a bit grouchy. I cried and screamed most of the time I was there, till finally I gave in an took a nap. What can I say I just wanted to play with my new toys, and I was tired from waking mommy and Daddy up so early as well as had a bilateral Ear infection. After my nap, Mommy and Daddy thought I would be in a good mood so we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Evans, but they were wrong, so I had to end the night with going to bed early. Here are a few pictures from our day.
Great Grandpa Allen opening a gift from us
Great Grandma Allen opening our gift

I got a tool set from them, and I was quiet for a little bit, as I played with it. It is one of my favorite toys. I love to build things
I am opening my Art station Christmas Morning
I got a tool set from them, and I was quiet for a little bit, as I played with it. It is one of my favorite toys. I love to build things
No comments:
Post a Comment