Monday, April 26, 2010

3 month big boy

Here is a picture of our Big boy at 3 months. Time is flying. I am back to work. It is hard but good for the both of us too. It is so nice to be able to be away and not have to focus all on baby, but I miss both my boys so much while I am at work. It is nice then to be able to cuddle in the evenings with them. I am glad both my boys are momma boys.
Elijah can sit up propped in his boppy. Sometimes he leans forward but is learning quickly that he lights to sit up more than laying down and giggles and coos all the time. He definitely found his voice and will let you hear it. He is a screamer when he is mad. But is is also funny to hear him outright giggle. His daddy found his tickle spot and his brother can make him laugh more than anyone else.

No comments: