So Jacob has always enjoyed his bath (well except for the first one), but lately he absolutely LOVES his bath now. He is so cute to watch in the tub. He has discovered how to splash. He has been making little splashes with his hands for a while, but he really has learned how to SPLASH! The last couple of baths I believe he has gotten about 50% of the water that he had in the tub outside of the tub or on Mommy and Daddy (so it seems). He just giggles. He is so fascinated with water. We put bubbles in his bath this last time, and he was so intrigued. He investigated the bubbles for quite some time, then continued to splash the bubbles.
I don't have new pictures to post because of the camera issue, so I thought I might post a couple old ones, since that is mostly want viewers like to see anyways.

"Seriously Mom, Can we stop taking pictures so I can enjoy my bath in peace."

All nice and clean.
He hasn't been this happy getting out of the tub lately. He throws a tantrum (kicking and screaming) when bath time is over. Oh how fun toddler years will be. I am sure he gets that from his Father. I was never like that as a child.
On a side note:
(get it, it is on the side)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALACHI!!!
1 comment:
Ha! Ha! Tara, you are sooo funny! Isabelle loves playing in the bathtub too! It is really cute!
Post a Comment