

Here are some lovely pictures from my long Thanksgiving weekend. I went up with Mommy to Northern Indiana. We spent Thanksgiving Day with the
Yeltons (which is my great grandmothers side). Above are pictures of me with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Allen (Daddy's grandparents). Mommy took me over to see them on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I love exploring new places. I don't mind being held but I like to explore.

This is our four generation picture on thanksgiving. Mommy, Grandma
Sherck, ME, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Lehman

This is me after eating too much Turkey. Actually I had baby food, sweet potato
casserole and loved it

After Mommy went shopping all day on Friday and I stayed home to play with Grandpa
Sherck and Uncle Brian I got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Evans and then my 3rd cousin Owen came over to play. I love playing with other kids. He isn't too much older than I am. He is now 1yr. Before you know it I will be celebrating my 1st birthday.
Hope you enjoyed these few pictures from Thanksgiving weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment