Thursday, November 29, 2007

HO HO HO

I am getting so excited for Christmas. I don't really know what it is, but yesterday Mom and dad put up the Christmas decorations and I am in Awe! If the decorations are this neat how great will the holiday be.Hope you are all getting ready and excited for Christmas like I am. I am so interested at the presents mom put under the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Santa hat! Be sure to open a few of those presents while mommy isn't looking! She'll love it;0P

Anonymous said...

he looks so big! what a cute little guy. that's a great picture. it was fun to see you this past weekend. i hope you made it home ok. the roads where terrible! it was kinda scary. i could only go like 30 for most of the way home. anyway...hope you are having a great week. give jacob a hug for me :)

rachael