So this past couple weeks I have gotten the pleasure to see some of my good friends from college. It is all because they are having babies and showers. It is so much fun to get to see them and reconnect. It is so fun. You can tell it is a good friend when even if you haven't seen each other in a while you can just pick up where you left off. It will be crazy as the next time we get together their will be more kids in the picture.
The girls next door. Sorry Lyndsey that I wasn't able to make it to your shower, but I am glad you guys were able to come say hi the day before. (Lyndsey is a fellow nursing major and is the second from the left- She barely looks pregnant)
And my roommates.
We had a shower for Jess (The one in the middle) that was so much fun, but it is always fun when we all get together. Jess is due in March and Rachael (on the left) is due in April (but also already has a beautiful baby girl. Lish and Julie it is your turn next.
These girls mean so much to me and have taught me so much. We have shared so much from tears to all out giggles that we can not control. They have made me into the person I am today. I am so grateful God has placed them in my life. I just wished we all lived closer so we can see each other more often.
Finally I just thought I would post a picture of our little family. We took this at Pokagon. I am so blessed by the two boys in my life. They surely keep it interesting. While Michael is more independent, he really is just a big boy in a man's body, but that is why we have so much fun together. I love them so much!
The girls next door. Sorry Lyndsey that I wasn't able to make it to your shower, but I am glad you guys were able to come say hi the day before. (Lyndsey is a fellow nursing major and is the second from the left- She barely looks pregnant)We had a shower for Jess (The one in the middle) that was so much fun, but it is always fun when we all get together. Jess is due in March and Rachael (on the left) is due in April (but also already has a beautiful baby girl. Lish and Julie it is your turn next.
These girls mean so much to me and have taught me so much. We have shared so much from tears to all out giggles that we can not control. They have made me into the person I am today. I am so grateful God has placed them in my life. I just wished we all lived closer so we can see each other more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment