Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What happens at Grandma's Stays at Grandmas

So after our overnighter, We were off to Grandma and Grandpa Sherck's house for a couple days. On Friday night, I got to spend lots of time with, Malachi, Ruth, my Aunt Rachel, Uncles (Chris and Brian) and of course Grandma and Grandpa. My second cousin Remmington came over to play with me too. I had so much fun showing him what he has to look forward to when he is mobile. I also enjoyed exploring Grandma and Grandpas. They have closets, and cabinets and all kinds of stuff to look in, crawl in, etc.Here is a picture of Ruth smiling, She has gotten so big, I almost didn't recognize her. She is getting more fun and not so boring
I decided to show her how to play with her toys. She is so cute, don't you just want to give her a hug and a kiss
She wanted Daddy to read her a book, so he did. It was the only thing that would keep her quiet when her parents weren't around


On Saturday Morning before my big party (which I will devote another blog to), We went sledding. It was the first time Malachi, Ruth and I have ever been. We enjoyed it so much, at least Malachi and I did. I wish I would have gotten to take my new sled out but we didn't bring it with us. I am glad Grandma and Grandpa had some snow and some extra sleds

Mommy and me sledding.
Malachi and I on our own without any grown-ups. We thought we were big stuff till we did a face plant right into the snow. Now we understand why Mommy and daddy want to go with us.

Daddy and ME!

The 3 grandkids and our dads

Mommy told me it is days like our sledding day that make her realize why she likes living in Indiana and having all the seasons. She often doesn't really like the Winter and prefers summer, but we had so much fun I don't see why she would ever hate it. However all the clothes they put on us are not so fun. It is hard to walk.



PS: Look for more to come on my great first birthday and get- away

No comments: