Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Overnight stay

So we are back from our little trip away, Celebrating Mommy's and my birthdays. We had a great time at Potawattomi inn. We spent 2 nights there along with the company of my friend Nicholas and his parents. I really enjoyed roaming around. There was so much to discover. And I really enjoyed celebrating my birthday. We took so many pictures, but here are a few for you to enjoy I wasn't sure about the pool at first. It was kinda cold, but what do you expect swimming in the Winter. :) After a little bit, I really enjoyed splashing in it.
Nicholas and I enjoying the library. I had to remind myself that I need to be quiet. It is so hard when you are having fun.
Since the lake was frozen over we decided to try and canoe inside
I was a little mischevious. But riding on the cart was a blast.
You can't tell me you've never done it.

It was time to go, so I decided to help.

Daddy and John (Nicholas's daddy) took some pictures around inn, they are really neat I will try and post some of them so you can see what a great photographers our daddy's are.



No comments: