Friday, October 31, 2008

trick or treat

Here are a few pictures from my first official trick or treating adventure. We basically just visited family and friends, but we didn't get all of them and boy, was I tired. It didn't take me long to know I love trick or treating and CANDY!


Here is my cousin Owen, We are best buds. We saw each other when we were trick or treating at Aunt Lou's and Uncle Ricks. We were so happy, we could have ditched trick or treating and just played together.






Little Nemo going into the house. I love my costume, I want to wear it all the time, and cried when Mommy and daddy said I couldn't wear it to bed or to church.




Knock knock!


Catching a ride home on Daddy!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

ah, what a cute little nemo! i'm glad he enjoyed trick or treating and that the weather was so nice! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little costume! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!