Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So I don't have a lot of time to fil you in on all the details, but I can tell you I had a great birthday. We are at Pokagon State Park staying at the Potawatomi inn. We are having a great time. Here are a couple pictures of our birthday celebration last night. We are heading to Grandma and Grandpa Shercks tonight. I can't wait, and we will celebrate with all my family on Saturday.

Hope you enjoyed it. I sure did. Cake is so Yummy! I'll keep you posted.
Jacob

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! I wish I could be with you to give you a big birthday hug :) Love, Evan

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!! We can't believe you are one already!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, one already? Where does the time go? Hope you are having a great weekend of celebrating!!