Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Birthday party

I had a great birthday party. It was just a small party with family, but I had so much fun. Here are a couple pictures for you to enjoy.Malachi stealing some of my cake while I was not looking
Starting to like the cake
Loving the cake
More Cake please!
Do I really have to eat real food? I am the king!

Here is what my cake looked like
Mommy is good about coordinating everything.
She was so excited because she got a great deal on everything.

opening presents
as you can see I didn't get enough toys.
Notice the chair I am sitting on. Grandma and Grandpa got that for me. It is like the one my uncle Chris had when he was little

Not so sure about Fire!

Thank you to everyone that made my birthday so great! I really enjoyed it. Mommy tells me I get to have another one next year! I can't wait.

Also I want everyone to wish my uncle Chris a Happy Birthday today! He has gotten to have 29 Birthdays. Isn't he so lucky!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of his hand smashing cake in his mouth! Too cute!