Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !
I have to say that I have a pretty incredible Dad and some awesome grandpas and great grandpas. I love playing with my dad and have lately been calling his name for everything. This morning I was so excited about Fathers day and showing him my appreciation, I woke up at 6:00 AM and started yelling in my monitor, "Daddy, Daddy....... Dada." He finally came in and got me. I was so excited to see him. Who can blame me, he is the best daddy. My Mommy says she wouldn't want to raise me with anyone else. I have to admit, sometimes I am a handful.
My grandpa's and great grandpas are pretty cool too. I love spending time with them. I must say I do like how they spoil me. They are great examples and support for my parents.

No comments: