Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday times with friends

So What do you do on a beautiful Sunday Afternoon........

We'll after our naps, We called over some friends to play some games and eat some food. We had a lot of fun spending time with our good friends The Aouns. I especially enjoy playing with Nicholas, but I think his parents John and Rachel are pretty cool too. I have known them my whole life and while it has been short, I have spent a lot of time with them. I feel so comfortable with them that when Daddy said Take my shoes to mommy to put them on, I decided to take them to Rachel to put them on. She seemed like she could do the trick.
Here are a few pictures of our enjoyable afternoon.
Playing with the grown-up's corn hole.
After putting the bags in the hole a couple times I decided I would try and fit in the hole. I made everyone laugh.

Time for some golf
I was trying to show Nicholas how to do it
But his Daddy is a better teacher
Just relaxing!

Hope you are taking advantage of this wonderful weather!


No comments: