So with all the excitement of Grandma and Grandpa down, we had to think of something to do that was special. But As it has been in lately in Indiana, It was raining!!! So Malachi and I decided after his CT scan Friday Morning we would convince the grown ups to take us to the Children's museum. It wasn't too hard to convince everyone, except Grandpa. After working hard all week, he just wanted to relax. But he couldn't turn down my pouty lip. Here are a few pictures of our day, but my mother didn't get out the camera till late so there were slim pickings. I guess she was just having so much fun trying to keep up with me.
Me, I'm not so keen on vegetables
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great weekend. And Thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt Rachel, Malachi and Ruth for great company! I had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment